Local School Leadership
What is LSLC?
The Local School Leadership Council (LSLC) is a shared decision-making body composed of elected parents/community members and school personnel. LSLC works cooperatively to make decisions in these areas of the school program:
- School calendar
- Professional development schedule
- Budget for instructional materials
- Student discipline guidelines
- School equipment use guidelines (such as for copy machines)
Our council meetings will be conducted in accordance with the rules of order established by Education Code Section 3147(c). Please check back here for future agendas, meeting minutes, and the work accomplished by our council.
LSLC Agenda & Minutes
The LSLC shall be composed of 12 members, selected by their peers, as follows:
- 5 Classroom Teachers
- 1 Other School Staff Members
- 5 Parents or Community Members
- School Principal & UTLA Chapter Chair are automatic members of the council